|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Launched in June 2014, Widebeam River Boat Still Rockin’ is a classy, bespoke vessel designed and built by Steve Lambon for ourselves and is exclusive – you’ll not see another boat like this one.
Still Rockin’ is18.9 metres long (62feet), 3.5 metres wide (11.5feet) and Design Category D and has an internal headroom of 2.16 mtrs
|Vessel type:||Widebeam River Boat|
|Designer:||G and C Palin|
|Fit Out:||Barn Owl Boats|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||18.90m|
|Hull colour:||Cream top deck, sides Midnight Blue with Cream Stripe|
|Fuel capacity:||454 Litres|
|Water capacity:||454 Litres|
There is an excellent percentage of outside and inside space for residential living and entertaining and a Maxview 60cm self seeking satellite dish and two digital Freeview aerials are mounted on the roof to give you abundant access to TV stations.
The stern deck is 10 x 10ft with a Permatek finish over a spacious engine bay. There is built-in seating with storage underneath and a collapsible canvas pram hood made by Kinver Canopies covers the whole area to keep you shaded from the hot sunshine and protected from the worst of the rain when cruising or relaxing.
The steel roof of Still Rockin’ extends over the bow area, the deck of which is also Permatek finished. The bow offers adaptable space and indoor/outdoor seating. When fitted, the easily removable canvas surround/screen keeps out the weather but allows plenty of light through the windows which have integral blinds fitted for privacy together with zipped flaps for entering and exiting to shore. When the screen is removed the bow offers a very comfortable space to relax and watch the world go by.
The light and airy interior was designed by us and fitted out to our specification by Barn Owl Boats. Still Rockin’ has all that you could need to make life aboard stress free and comfortable. The dining area and lounge are fitted with large double glazed units which can be securely locked and when unlocked can be removed easily to allow a free flow of air during hot weather. A single glazed sliding window is fitted to the kitchen window and 20” double glazed portholes with top opening are fitted to the bedroom, bathroom and utility area
There are 4 Sanyo solar panels 1kw in total will provide you with more than ample electricity during the sunny summer months.
The kitchen, utility, bathroom and bedroom are fully fitted leaving the lounge area clear for the next lucky owner to furnish to their own taste. (Please note that the freestanding furniture in the photos is not included in the sale).
The whole of the interior benefits from hardwearing parquet style Rhino Vinyl flooring
• Still Rockin’ has an Aga Little Wenlock multifuel fire in the lounge in addition to the
• diesel central heating with timer supplied by the Webasto Top C system throughout.
• Polyurethane sprayed insulation creates the thermal barrier between the hull and the interior to help keep the boat cosy.
STERN TO BOW
• 10sq ft with a Permatek finish and pram hood over a spacious engine bay
• Access to 454 ltr diesel tank with security padlock
• Steering console with 21” hydraulic wheel, throttle, rev counter, elapsed hours counter, temperature gauge, voltmeter, horn, navigation lights switch, bilge pump switch, head light switch, bow thruster switches and engine pressure gauge and an insulated double mains socket.
• There is fitted seating with storage underneath and LED lights
• Gas locker containing two 13kg propane gas bottles with auto changeover switch
• Steel sliding hatch over steel doors with mortise lock, both of which are securely bolted from the inside for added security.
• Entering via double steel doors with wood lining down three steps having storage underneath
• Central heating timer, interior and exterior light switches on your right
• To the left are numerous fitted Howdens kitchen units including Belling 4 burner gas hob, larder fridge, slim line dishwasher and Belling grill and oven set at eye level.
• To the right is a full height heated (central heating) coat cupboard alongside a matching cupboard containing electrical equipment (see photos in EQUIPMENT section) - Victron Quatro 5kw inverter with power assist and remote switching console, Victron battery monitor gauge, Outback solar panel controller, immersion heater programmable timer, water pump on/of switch, fuel gauge and water gauge.
• Triple radiator painted dark grey
• There is a copious amount of mains sockets throughout and
• There is ample space for table and chairs too.
• Aga Little Wenlock multifuel fire on black marble hearth and tiled back board
• TV aerial connector
• Numerous mains sockets
• 2 triple radiators painted grey
• Open space to furnish to your taste
• Bookshelves to left of Door to -
• Howdens units here – storage cupboards and integral domestic size washer/dryer and freezer
• Door to bathroom and bedroom
• Howdens units containing storage and heated airing cupboard (via central heating system)
• Counter top glass wash basin
• Large shower unit with stainless steel shelving
• Airhead composting toilet
• Thetford ceramic bowl cassette toilet with electric flush and 3 cassettes
• Double radiator (white) with double towel bars over
• Ample space to fit a pump out toilet system if required
• To the right of the bed are 2 double fitted bespoke wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving
• Bedside cupboard for removal of cassette from Thetford toilet and storage for spares
• Ikea bed fitted to wall having storage behind as well as under-bed storage with hydraulic struts
• On the left fitted shelving, drawers, dressing table area with double radiator under and a further storage cupboard
• A water filtration system is fitted inside the single wardrobe facing plus shelving and hanging rail
• To the left of the bed is a single wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving
• Bedside cabinet with drawer
• Double wood lined steel doors leading to –
• Permatek finish to deck
• Access hatch to the 200amph battery driven 95 Kgf bow thruster
• Access to water tank filler
• Ample space for seating or storage of winter fuels
• Anchor with rope and chain
Anchor with rope and chain
Boat pole and hook, gangplank and stand
Assorted Fenders, windlass, mooring pins, hammer
20mtr shoreline electrical cable
The Beta Marine 75 diesel, 4 cylinders, 75hp is cooled by two skin tanks and controlled by a single lever.
The engine is flexibly mounted under a cruiser stern deck in a soundproofed cocoon and a hospital silencer further reduces noise.
Transmission is by a PRM 260 gearbox with a 2:1 reduction to an Axiom Propeller. The 20 x 20 Axiom produces no cavitation, which therefore applies all its power to propulsion and eliminates ‘prop walk’ which means it can reverse in a straight line. This coupled with the specially made ‘Schilling Rudder’ and bow thruster will turn the boat in its own length and bring the boat to a halt in half its length.
454 litre fuel tank connected to the engine via a centrifugal fuel filter which eradicates water from the fuel.
945 Ampere Hours of battery with a self watering system.
80 Gallon Calorifier tank, heated by Webasto and electric immersion heater.
Weedhatch for access to propeller
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Boat Safety Scheme Examination March 2108 next due May 2022.
• The lounge windows are removable and can be used as an escape route in case of fire or other emergency
• There is a continuous stainless steel rail on the roof to hold on to whenever there’s a need to be on the gunwhales.
• Boat pole, hook and gangplank are stored on the roof on bespoke stands for easy access
• Navigation lights are fitted to the roof on a collapsible stainless steel pedestal
Fire extinguishers, fire blanket, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms throughout the boat