UB2 4NH London UK|
Emily is a well-loved and well-looked after 69’ narrow boat. Emily is very spacious; wider than most narrowboats at 6'9" and has ceilings higher than most measuring 6'4". She has a spacious, open-plan living area with room for a sofa bed, large separate bedroom, and private bathroom. Highlights include four solar panels and compost toilet. There are 14x 240V plugs for shore power.
Emily has a modern feel, and is incredibly bright, with 10 beautiful arched windows throughout, 2 sky lights, and doors opening from both ends of the boat. She would be perfect for a couple looking to try out life on the canal.
Survey (available upon request) 2018
Boat Safety Certificate Oct 2019, expires Oct 2023
We’re very sad to be selling - we’re moving to canal-less Cornwall for work.
Feel free to get in touch for more details. We're currently cruising between Brentford and Greenford. Viewings welcome!
- Four solar panels
- Flue for solid fuel stove
- Six brass mushroom vents
- Buffalo Boards for easy access to engine area
- Self-draining deck
- Beta Marine Engine
- Bilge recently serviced with Fertan and Teamac Bilge paint
- Diesel filler
- Tiller steering
- Two cubby holes for seating
- Steel door leading to living area
Combined living room/ kitchen:
Living room: The living room is large and is fitting with a Morso Squirrel stove, which is fitted with a back boiler. This warms water which travels along pipes to heat two traditional column radiators (one fitting in the hall, the other in the bedroom). This system works by convection so no electricity needed. She stays very warm in the winter.
- Morso Squirrel Stove
- Built in bookcase
- Space for a sofa bed
- Four windows (two aft, two starboard)
- Two USB charging points and and a car charge port (perfect for keeping phones/ laptops charged from the solar panels while continuously cruising)
- 12V fridge/ freezer
- Stainless steel fridge
- Low level fitted kitchen cabinets
- Integrated gas oven and four ring gas hob
- Three eye-level shelves
- Two windows (one aft, one starboard)
Hallway to bathroom:
- One tinted window (1 starboard)
- Radiator connected to stove
- Separett compost toilet
- Mirror and shelf above sink
- Porcelain bath/ shower with blue tiling and space underneath accessible by a sliding door
Bedroom: We've set the bedroom up to be very flexible to make the most of the space. The bedroom doors open onto the bow.
- Flexible bedroom setup
- Radiator connected to stove
- Two windows (one aft, two starboard)
- Access to view water tank level
- Wooden door leading to bow
Bow: This large deck space is perfect for summer breakfast or a glass of wine in the evenings
- Built in semi-circle table
- Water tank below foredeck in bow
- Gas locker containing 2x 13kg gas canisters
- Steel self draining well deck
- Rope fender
|Builder:||Legend Narrow Boats|
|Make:||Legend Narrow Boats|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Drive type:||Stern drive|
|Length over all:||21.23m|
|Length at waterline:||20.42m|
|Water capacity:||720 Litres|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.