|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120237
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Barrus Shire 50 hp marina diesel engine with Newage PRM 150D2 hydraulic gearbox.
• Quality 10:6:6:4 mm steelwork by Liverpool Boats with trad stern, two sets of side-doors and a Houdini hatch. There is a cratch with new cover to the bow. The exterior was given a full back to bare metal repaint in 2019 by Bickerstaff Boats. New Caldwells windows were also fitted in 2019.
• Originally fitted-out by the first owner and then re-fitted in 2019 to a high standard by Rob Pinto of Bickerstaff Boats in painted ply and solid light oak trims to the ceilings, cabin and hull sides. The cabin sides in the bedroom, bathroom and rear cabin have painted T& G, the hull sides in the bedroom, bathroom and rear cabin have oak faced ply. The flooring is oak planking throughout apart from the bathroom which has vinyl.
• Two berths that can easily be extended to four by the addition of a sofa bed in the saloon.
• Spacious forward saloon with a corner TV cabinet by the front doors, removable steps giving access to an under-deck storage area and an Artel wood pellet burning stove on a tiled corner hearth and surround. Easy chair and free-standing chest of drawers. Fold out table with two folding chairs and an additional table with folding legs. Built in dresser with cupboards and shelves. Space for your own furniture. Two sets of wood lined steel side doors.
• Walk through galley with a range of painted wooden cupboards and doors, solid light oak worktops, and tiled splashbacks with an inset ceramic sink and drainer with additional drinking water tap. New built in Thetford gas oven and grill and separate new Thetford gas hob. 12V Shoreline fridge and freezer. Houdini hatch to the ceiling.
• Mid cabin double bedroom with fitted double wardrobe, 4ft double bed with underbed storage and over-bed shelf. Bosch washing machine in cupboard.
• Walk-through bathroom with quad shower enclosure with thermostatic mixer shower, heated towel rail, vanity unit with inset basin and Thetford cassette toilet (with a spare cassette).
• Rear trad area housing engine and electrical equipment for the boat, with extra long sliding hatch. Two seat fixed bench seat with a desmo socket to the floor that can be used with a removable table (ideal as a study or hobby area).
• Specification includes: 12v/240v throughout, Vetus Combi 3kw inverter/charger, landline socket, 5 x 165 leisure batteries (new in 2019). 4 x solar panels with a Victron MPPT controller. Galvanic isolator. Horn, headlamp and navigation lights. Central heating by Webasto diesel boiler via 2 x radiators and a towel rail, and the Artel pellet burning stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger, Webasto boiler and immersion heater. Integral Steel water tank. Kingspan insulation.
Gwladys Again is a beautifully presented 2005 60ft trad stern narrow boat that has been subject to a comprehensive improvement programme both inside and out and looks like a much younger boat. There is a cratch and new cover to the front, a Houdini hatch to the galley and two sets of side doors in the saloon. Gwladys Again was fully repainted in July 2019 and was last docked for blacking in March 2019. The BSSC is valid until July 2025. Viewing highly recommended. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
Lying in Lancashire
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Gwladys Again|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Barrus Shire|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Water capacity:||160 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.