|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120141
• Engine: 45hp Barrus Shire marine diesel engine with a hydraulic gearbox. Hydraulic bowthruster.
• Quality 10 6 5 4 steelwork by Narrowboats of Staffordshire with a trad stern, Josher bow and glazed steel side doors in the dinette and galley. There is a cratch and cover to the front and a pram hood over the rear hatch (not shown).
• Good quality professional fit out by Dursley & Hurst in painted ply and light oak panels with solid light oak trim. The flooring is wood effect cushioned vinyl in the saloon, corridor, bedroom and rear cabin, and stone effect cushioned vinyl in the galley and bathroom.
• Forward saloon featuring large corner cupboards, a Hobbit solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth with storage below and steps leading out onto the front deck with storage below. Space for your own furniture.
• Raised Pullman dinette with storage below that converts to a double berth. Glazed steel side doors.
• Spacious walk through galley featuring cabinets with painted shaker style wooden doors and granite effect laminate worktops with inset stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a built in Vanette GG2200 gas oven, grill with a Kenwood 800w microwave above and a separate Spinflo gas hob. Shoreline 12v fridge with space and wiring for an additional 12v fridge or freezer. Glazed steel side doors.
• Walk through bathroom featuring a quadrant shower cubicle with mixer shower. Large vanity unit with counter top washbasin on a granite effect laminate top with storage cupboard below. There is Thetford cassette toilet with an additional cassette.
• Compact cabin bedroom with a fixed 3ft 8in double bed with storage cupboard and drawers below.
• Rear trad area/work shop housing the engine under easy lift panels, and the electrical hardware for the boat. There is also a work bench and plenty of storage space. Beko washing machine and separate White Knight dryer in an enclosed cabinet.
• Specification includes above plus: 24v/240v, shoreline, Sterling 3kw Victron Energy inverter/charger. 5 110 amp leisure batteries. Galvanic isolator. Siren Horn and 3 LED headlamps. Navigation lights. Central heating by the Webasto diesel boiler via 4 radiators and the Hobbit solid fuel stove. The water is heated by the Webasto boiler, engine heat exchanger and immersion. Spray foam insulation. 600 litre polypropelene water tank.
Emma Louise is a handsome and extremely well equipped two owner live-aboard spec trad stern narrowboat. She was completed to her first owners exacting specification in 2013 and comes with comprehensive information and history files. The extensive specification includes hydraulic gearbox, front and rear covers and a comprehensive electrical pack. Viewing is recommended.
Lying in Staffordshire
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Emma Louise|
|Builder:||Narrowboats of Stafford|
|Make:||Narrowboats of Stafford|
|Fit Out:||Dursley and Hurst|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Barrus Shire|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Water capacity:||600 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.