|£47,950 Per Vessel ||
|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Malleus is a 56ft traditional stern Narrowboat, that was built in 1990 Norton Canes Boatbuilders, she is a lovely boat in very good condition and has a hull survey from Autumn 2020, showing her hull to be in excellent order.
Lying: Glascote Basin, Coventry Canal
For further information or to arrange a viewing please e-mail email@example.com or call Sarah on 01827 311 317
Overall Length: 56’0”
Plating: 10 / 6 / 5 / 4
Well deck: 5’0”
Malleus has a cratch covered with a cratch covered, there are port side lockers and the starboard side locker houses a diesel tank for the stove. The area has thread master floor covering. There are cushions for the locker lids.
The saloon is an open area with freestanding seating. There are corner cabinets, and the area is heated by a Morso Squirrel with a diesel Lockgate conversion.
Malleus has a ‘U’ shaped galley, which has a gas 4-ring hob, oven, and grill and a 240v fridge. The worktops are tiled and there is a breakfast bar with bar stool seating.
The bathroom is off a starboard side corridor and has shower in a tiled unit. There is a sink set into a vanity unit and a pumpout toilet.
The bedroom has a large double bed with cupboards over, there is also a full height wardrobe.
Engine Room: 9’0”
The engine room is a generous size with a side door that enters it. The electrics are housed in the engine room, the engine is boxed in and there is an abundance of storage space.
Head Room: 6’3”
• Blacked 2020
• 4 x magnesium anodes checked in 2020
• Hull survey completed in October 2020
• Boat Safety until October 2023
Heating and Water
• 150gal stainless steel water tank
• Morso Squirrel with Lockgate Diesel conversion
• Engine, Alde and Immersion feeds twin coil calorifier
• 2 x 13kg gas bottles in bow locker
• Mastervolt Inverter / Charger
• 1 x Starter, 2 x Domestic Batteries
• 240v Landline
• Perkins P3.152
• PRM160 gearbox
• Fully serviced in September 2020
• 2110 engine hours
Fit out Materials
• Polystyrene insulation
• Brick and steel ballast
• Fit out in Oak and maple T& G throughout, mahogany doors
• Solid wood flooring throughout and tiles in galley and bathroom
• Aluminium windows, mixture of sliders and top hoppers
Full cruising kit.
|Length over all:||56'|
Norton Canes Boat Services Ltd are professional brokers and are full accredited members of:
BMF - British Marine Federation
BRBA - Boat Retailers and Brokers Association
Norton Canes Boat Services Ltd are acting as brokers and no guarantees are expressed or implied.
While every effort is made to ensure that the listing descriptions are accurate an independent survey is always advised.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.