Lea River and Regent's Canal London UK|
Well-cared for and newly decorated 60ft narrowboat for sale. Tormarton is a live aboard semi-trad narrowboat with ample living space for two, including substantial storage space inside and outside.
- Rooms: kitchen/ front room; bedroom (double); bathroom (with shower); backroom. Interior doors separate the bedroom from the back room and kitchen.
- Fresh interior paint work and bespoke hand-made curtains throughout.
- Berths: 2x double beds (one of which is guest bed which converts to seating in the front room)
- Heating: Morso Squirrel solid fuel burner with a back boiler which runs 2 radiators (living room and bedroom)
- Kitchen: LPG gas hobs and oven
- Bathroom: Power shower (water heated by engine). Cassette toilet.
- Living room: clever bit of space-use here. The seating area can have either a small (2-3 person) or large (4-6 person) dining table. The seating area also converts to a double bed for guests.
- Power: 2x 6v Torgan deep cycle batteries charged by 2x 100wp Solar Panels. Engine charging also available.
- Engine: Beta Marine serviced every 2 years with all recommended work carried out, it’s very reliable
- Licence: 12 Month Canal & River (1st Jan 2019 - 31st Dec 2019)
- Hull: the hull has been professionally blacked every 3 years. Last time was July 2019.
- Boat safety: Boat Safety Scheme certificate expires June 2021
- Survey: Tormarton had a full survey in July 2019 with all recommendations carried out
- Stern: semi-trad stern can accommodate 4 people on benches (there is also under-bench storage)
- Bow: small table can be set up on stern. Bench seating can accommodate up to 4 people.
|Vessel type:||60ft narrowboat|
|Designer:||Reading Marine Company|
|Builder:||Reading Marine Company|
|Model:||60 Semi Trad|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta marine BV1903|
|Length over all:||18.46m|
|Fuel capacity:||60 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||150 Gallons|
|Holding tank capacity:||233 Litres|
Serviced every two years, most recently in July 2019