|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120271
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Beta Marine 38hp 4-cylinder marine diesel engine with a PRM 150 gearbox.
• Quality 10: 6: 4: 4 mm steelwork by Stoke-On-Trent Boatbuilding Ltd with a trad stern. Cratch and cover to the front.
• High quality fit-out by Stoke-On-Trent Boatbuilding Ltd in light oak T& G with solid light oak trims to the ceiling and light oak faced ply with solid light oak trims to the cabin and hull sides. The flooring is laid with carpet throughout, apart from the galley which has wood laminate.
• Two plus two berth accommodation.
• The spacious forward saloon is fitted with a corner TV cabinet and a Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth and surround and a drop leaf table with four folding chairs. Sofa bed and a Panasonic TV.
• Spacious walk-through galley with a range of solid light oak cupboards with wood edged laminate worktops with inset stainless-steel sink and drainer. 12v Inlander fridge with icebox a built in Vanette GG7000 gas oven with grill and separate Vanette 4000/2 hob. Morphy Richards 900w microwave. Wood lined steel side doors.
• Cabin bathroom with a shower cubicle with bi-fold glass doors and a mixer shower. Vanity unit with inset basin and storage below. Sealand Traveler pump-out toilet.
• Rear cabin bedroom with a 4ft fixed double bed with storage below. Two full height wardrobes, an over-bed cupboard and a storage step.
• Rear trad area containing the engine and the electrical equipment for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, rear landline connection, 1kw Victron inverter/charger, 3 x 115 amp/hr leisure batteries (new in 2020). Horn, headlamp, and navigation lights. Galvanic isolator. Polystyrene insulation. Heating is by a Webasto diesel fired boiler via 3 radiators and the solid fuel stove in the saloon. Water is heated by the engine and the Webasto boiler. 450 litre stainless steel water tank.
Clarice is a lovely well cared for, two owner 55ft traditional style stern narrowboat. She has spacious two plus two berth accommodation. She was last out of the water for blacking in May 2021 and benefitted from a full external repaint in 2008. The Boat Safety Certificate is valid until October 2025. A survey from May 2021 is available. She would make a versatile starter boat for cruising holidays, or as a compact live-aboard. Mooring available by separate negotiation. Viewing recommended.
Lying in Cheshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Builder:||Stoke on Trent|
|Make:||Stoke on Trent|
|Fit Out:||Stoke on trent Boatbuilding|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||55'|
|Fuel capacity:||200 Litres|
|Water capacity:||450 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.