Kingswinford West Midlands UK|
This boat is beautifully finished and equipped for living aboard or extensive cruising. A quality shell with excellent fit out that has some lovely finishing touches.
Headroom: Domed ceiling giving 6’5 in the centre and 6’3 on the side
Roof : Wood faced panels in off white with natural wood trim.
Upper Sides: As roof.
Lower Sides: Tongue and groove with natural finish and trim.
Side Hatches: Located opposite the Pullman dining area.
Floor Covering: Carpet in the main living areas, laminate wood look planks in the galley and dining area, vinyl floor covering in the laundry and bathroom .
Windows: Large picture windows with top hopper in the main living areas with brass finish. Matching portholes in the bathroom, bedroom and laundry areas. Curtains in the main living areas; bungs for the portholes and blinds in the galley.
Lights: Feature ceiling lights throughout and wall spots in galley and bedroom areas, all with LED bulbs.
Sockets: 240v sockets are located in the living area, galley, utility, dressing room and bedroom; plus 12v socket in the living area.
• Entry from front deck via glazed doors.
• Large sofa with bespoke unit opposite.
• Matching unit to the side of the entry steps.
• TV linked to Digital X2 aerial.
• Morso Squirrel stove set on hearth with tiled surround on opposite side of entry steps.
• Passage style layout.
• Shaker style units giving a variety of storage solutions with white finish and feature handles.
• Contrasting hanging cupboards on the one side to match units in the living area, with spots underneath.
• Melamine worktops in slate marbled finish.
• Tiled splashback to match those used on the hearth in the living area.
• Stainless sink with inset and drainer serviced by a mixer tap.
• Free standing LPG cooker with 4 burner hob and separate grill and oven below.
• Waist level fridge.
• Fridge with ice box.
• Side hatch with drop in swan.
• Pullman dinette on raised plinth.
• Storage below the seating and within the plinth itself.
• Located off the corridor that links living areas to the bedroom.
• Large side bathroom with plenty of space for dressing.
• Enclosed built-in bath with overhead shower and curtain.
• Vanity with cupboards below in white finish with feature handles.
• Cassette toilet.
• Bathroom cabinet with mirror doors.
• The bedroom area is fronted by a dressing area with extensive wardrobes and cupboard space.
• Full length mirror on the inside of the wardrobe door.
• Fixed 4’ 6” double bed.
• Open storage below.
• TV at base.
• Accessed from the rear deck via steps.
• Cupboards on either side of the entry steps.
• Floor hatch.
• Washing machine (New in 2020).
• Worktop above, melamine finish to match galley.
• Front cratch area has lockers with cushions.
• Canvas cover with windows.
• Glass panel within cratch board.
• Feature blinds on entry doors.
• Semi trad back deck with locker seating on either side.
• Pram cover.
• Engine below.
• Gunwale provides easy access from stern to front deck.
• Integral handrails within the cabin sides.
• Cabin sides and roof were re-painted in 2017.
|Vessel name:||Gerald No. 28|
|Vessel type:||Semi Trad Narrowboat|
|Model:||70 Semi Trad|
|Fit Out:||Colin Clements|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||70'|
|Maximum draft:||2' 2"|
Whilst every care has been taken in preparation, the correctness of these particulars are intended only as a guide and do not constitute a term of contract. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to check particulars and where appropriate, have the vessel fully surveyed/inspected.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.