NEW EUROCRUISER SAILAWAY
60 X 12FT 6 Eurocruiser sailaway
Moored in Shepperton
We have a brand new eurocruiser just arrived with us on the Thames in Shepperton, ready to sail away today. This boat has newly designed steps from the stern deck leading up to the flatter roof design, providing a large, usable area with safe, easy access.
She is painted in black and cream and has non-slip paint on the roof, decks and gunnels. The engine has been upgraded to a 60 hp canaline, with the wheeled steering this makes her perfect for the rivers and canals.
She has the following spec:
• 60 x 12ft 6 sailaway
• Full paintwork
• Eurocruiser with wheeled steering (comes with emergency tiller)
• Canaline 60 engine
• PRM gearbox
• Vetus 95 kgf bow thruster
• Twin alternators (including 175 ah domestic alternator)
• 80 gallon fuel tank with spare feeds
• Large engine bay with easy access
• Built in seating on stern deck with storage and gas lockers
• Easy access to weed hatch
• Steps on to the roof which is flatter for easier use
• Gas locker
• Off set steel sliding doors and hatch
• Caldwell windows (4 rectangular and 6 portholes)
• 1 side hatch
• Part glazed hard wood bow doors
• Battened and spray foam insulated
• Ballasted and ply sub floor
• Chrome mushroom vents
• Stainless steel water tank
• Fender and rope pack
This boat comes with a 12 month warranty on the boat and 3 years on the engine. She is in the water at Shepperton, which means there are no expensive transport or craning costs on top if she is being used on the Thames, in London or on the Kennet and Avon.
A boat of this size can be zero rated for VAT purposes when used as a permanent residence.
If you are interested please get in touch to arrange a viewing or for a spec sheet. We have a number of sailaways and sailaway lined additions (widebeams and narrowboats) available at our premises ready to go now, we also build boats of all level of fit out to order.
We are re-opening from Monday 18th May 2020, but with the following conditions in place so that we can comply with the government guidelines on social distancing and safe working practices. If you would like the appointment to be via a phone call or video call this can be arranged.
Please note a risk assessment has taken place and can be viewed if requested.
1. Viewings and meetings are strictly by appointment only. The office will be locked and probably unmanned at all other times.
2. Appointments are limited to 2 members of the same household.
3. Staff members will not come on boats with customers but will answer all questions before and after the viewing, either outside at a safe distance or inside where we have a perspex screen to protect all parties.
4. We have alcohol based hand gel, gloves and masks for all customers and staff, as when required.
5. At this time we are unable to conduct river trials.
We will review these conditions as and when the government guidance is updated.
|Vessel type:||Eurocruiser widebeam|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Canaline 60|
|Length over all:||60'|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.